WAYS YOU CAN CONFRONT ANTISEMITISM
In response to rising Jew-hatred, Jewish Federation of the Berkshires has provided these resources to empower you with knowledge, take meaningful action against hate, and shine your light on antisemitism.
EDUCATE YOURSELF & OTHERS
To confront antisemitism, you must know what it is. Explore and share resources on antisemitism with your family, friends, and colleagues. Visit these websites to get started:
- Shine a Light on Antisemitism
- The Foundation to Combat Antisemitism
- Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
- Jewish Boston Confronting Antisemitism and Hate
CALL IT OUT
Call out antisemitism when you witness it, in person, at work, on social media, or in your school or community.
Add your voice to help shape the work of legislators and express your opinions to your elected officials:
- ADL Action Center
- Contact your state legislators
- Contact your federal legislators
- MA Religious Action Center
If you have experienced or witnessed an incident of antisemitism or other hate, report it to the ADL and notify the Jewish Federation at (413) 442-4360. If you suspect the incident might include a crime also report it to your local police and the US Department of Justice.