Part-time Front Office Assistant
We seek an outgoing, friendly, and detail-oriented individual to serve as the first point of contact for callers and in-person visitors to the office. The Front Office Assistant also plays a vital role in providing administrative support to multiple departments and the Executive Director.
- Perform a multitude of administrative tasks, including answering phones and emails, filing, preparing correspondence, and interacting with visitors and volunteers.
- Respond to inquiries about Federation services and events and general information related to the Jewish community.
- Cross train on email software and Facebook events.
- Provide administrative support to other departments and Executive Director as needed.
- Assist with scheduling and follow-up of meetings.
- Maintain and update the website, including a community calendar.
- Oversee common areas of the office and facilitate maintenance as needed.
- Prepare mail and email merges.
- Provide support for special projects and events as needed.
- Manage registrations and other tracking for events.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in administrative or front office work.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with a diverse clientele.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team player in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and be flexible, resourceful, and organized.
- Strong computer skills including WORD, EXCEL, Constant Contact (or other email software).
- Comfortable learning new programs and technologies.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, extensive paid holidays, and sick leave. Family-friendly work and team environment. Jewish Federation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an accepting and inclusive environment for all.
APPLY: Send resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org