The Jewish Federation of the Berkshires has teamed up with the Jewish Federation of New Hampshire to bring you a free screening of the new documentary
Fiddler: Miracle of Miracles
This new film is chock full of rich history and insightful interviews with the musical's creators, performance clips from productions around the world, and lively commentary from admirers like Stephen Sondheim, Itzhak Perlman, Chaim Topel, and Hamilton's Lin-Manuel Miranda.
“Fiddler: A Miracle of Miracles” will screen for free for 72 hours from 5 p.m. on Thursday, May 14, through
5 p.m. on Sunday, May 17. You must register in order to receive the link.
How to Register (read carefully)
- Your can register for a free ticket at brownpapertickets.com/event/4509007.
- Under number of tickets enter "1" and click "add to cart"
- On the next screen click "Check Out Now" button
- On the next screen complete question #1 and choose "Jewish Federation of the Berkshires"
- On the next screen enter attendee details (only need one per household) and your email and click enter.
- The link to view the film will be emailed to your registration email address on Thursday, May 14 at 3 pm. The link will remain active for 72 hours. .
At 7 p.m. on Sunday, May 17, a post-film Zoom discussion will be led by Broadway actress Joanne Borts, who recently starred in the Yiddish version of “Fiddler on the Roof” directed by Joel Grey. Zoom link to the discussion will be included with the link to the film.
A special thank you to the Jewish Federation of New Hampshire for their collaboration in bringing this film to the Berkshire Jewish Community